Wecome...

Thanks so much for stopping by. I look forward to you sharing thoughts and comments about my blog posts and to getting to know you better through them.

Monday, August 15, 2011

VC vacation

Hello dear blog readers,
I am writing this to you from the library of Carnival’s ship Destiny as we cruise towards Ocho Rios. 
 Keeping in format with this blog being about volunteer education let me share how this works.
At the start of the trip I purchase Internet minutes with the goal of having all the minutes I desire
 WITHOUT having to buy another package.  I write the blog and or an e-mail off line and then copy
and paste it where I want it once I have everything organized.  This saves lots of minutes as I don’t
have to waste them while I am thinking of just the right way to compose my sentences.
Now enough with the teaching, THIS IS VACATION, and I am having a very nice time as the pictures
 will attest.  As I write this it is one o’clock and already today we have run six miles on the
outdoor track, ate breakfast, laid out in the sun for awhile, played a game of euchre, relaxed in the
sauna, showered, now I’m getting this blog ready to post, and then it will be time to eat again.
This afternoon we are taking a fitness boot camp that brags it will easily burn 700 calories.  Do you
think that is enough to have two deserts for dinner?




No comments:

Post a Comment